Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help! Boyfreind Advice please! Girls and guys answer please.?

hey everyone. ive been with my boyfriend for about three months. Evrythings kind of ok apart from a few things.... I find myself being really shy around around him, and this has never happened before with other guys I guess its because I like him so much.... Find myself not saying things I should say and carrying on the conversation etc and it annoys me cus this has never happened before and I'm worried about wha he's goin 2 think! Another thing is that he's not very affectionate, other bf's I've had in the past have always kissed/hugged when saying hello and goodbye.... I dont get anything at the moment, Maybe I should iniate it first but like I said I get shy around him. Is a kiss hello/goodbye too much 2 ask? Once again the shyness has come into it because the sex is a little boring, and I know maybe i should take the lead a little more but once again shyness!!! I dont wan2 split up wid him cuz i know the probs mainly on my side, wha u guys think?Help! Boyfreind Advice please! Girls and guys answer please.?
So why are you so uncomfortable around him after 3 months. If your shyness is this extreme how did you even say a word to him before you two started dating?





Anyways, the best way to approach this is by you two sitting down and speaking about your grievances. A simple talk and bringing up topics you feel are hard will go a long way in furthering your relationship. You should let out how you feel and try to see how he responds. Hopefully this helps.
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment