Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice girls!!! girls and guys what do u think?

Question- does he like me ?


Ok im 13(7th grade) theres this 15 year old boy(9th grade) at my brazilian jui-jitsu class and like its not karate like its more grappling and wrestling and submissions. so hes always talking to me about how much he works out and how ripped he is. And when were practicing he flips me over and tries to make up a move and is on top of me. and he always comes up to me and talks to me alot. Hes really nice. Hes always like acting all nice and polite too me and is like isnt that kewl look what i can do or how im cool or something and he always is partners with me and and im like ok u can get off now hes like oh yeah. Sometimes it seems he cant think of what to say and like u can see it in his face. Hes not like normal guys hes sincere. Sometimes the ways he acts and always showsoff around me (alot all the time) and he playfully jokes and playfully disses me hes always training with me and always wants too. sometimes he goes easy on me even though hes stronger. girls and guys what do u think?Advice girls!!! girls and guys what do u think?
he's definately flirting w/ you, and probably really likes you =]Advice girls!!! girls and guys what do u think?
He likes you :}
he totally likes u! good luck! and have fun!


please help me with my question!: http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment