Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on this confusing guy...? Especially from guys, since you might understand...? But girls too!?

Alright, so.





I started talking to this guy at my school because I sit next to him in one of my classes. He's really funny, and he jokes a lot, so usually our conversations wouldn't be serious.





So, we talked on myspace and everything for a while, and then eventually he gave me his number and said if I wanted I could text him. So I said alright, gave him mine, and kept with what I said.





So after that we kept talking and texting and whatever.





I liked this guy last year and I had started to like him this school year again, too.





So then my STUPID friend decides to say this to him:


';Hey, you know what? You two would make a cute couple!';





She swears to me she said it in a joking matter, but I don't know about that.





She said that he started blushing and turned away from her and mumbled...';Yeah, but I like someone else.';





So after that we stopped talking so much and not texting.


He would still be funny but it wasn't the same.





Now, he's not responding to my messages on myspace or anything! He reads them but doesn't respond!


So I sent one that said ';Why have you been ignoring me?'; and he read it but never responded.





So today in school he was trying to make me laugh, and I ignored him because he ignored me. He eventually gave up.





If you have any thoughts on the situation, or any advice, PLEASE TELL ME. What should I do???!





Help is greatly appreciated!I need advice on this confusing guy...? Especially from guys, since you might understand...? But girls too!?
He likes you but your reaction probably made him think you weren't interested so he played off the ';I like someone else'; card. If you like him, tell him. Flat out say I like you but you don't have to like me back and things don't need to be weird one way or another.





No reason to waste time being weird or awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment