Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some advice from girls or guys!! on an anniversary gift!?

I'm 18 years old and I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years. Well In November it'll be 2 years. We're really serious about our relationship. I don't know what to get for him for our anniversary. He's a big Sports fan but I don't want to get him something that has to do with basketball because afterall, this isn't a christmas or birthday gift. Last year for our 1 year I got hima north face jacket and sweed in happy 1 year etc but this year, I want something new. Can anyone give me SERIOUS advice on what to give him? If you're going to say sex or something stupid please don't bother answering! Also, I dont want to give him what I've given him already. I've given him, a fleece blanket with our picture on it, a north face, shoes, polos, oragami hearts i made. PLEASE I NEED HELP! i love this guy a lot!


thankssss!Need some advice from girls or guys!! on an anniversary gift!?
how about front row tickets to his favorite team.








new watch





new wallet





something for his vehicle





Collogne (axe, old spice, Stentson, tag)

No comments:

Post a Comment