Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GUYS ONLY!! GURL TIPS AND ADVICE!?

I understand that this is the family section, but I also like answers that are from family members as well. This would be helpful!


Do You want girls to approach you or not when it comes to dating???


1) If no, why?


2) If yes, what kind of approach do you like from girls?? For example, a shy girl or a bold girl or a mix of both?? How do you like girls to approach you?? What turns you on when it comes to what they say or do??GUYS ONLY!! GURL TIPS AND ADVICE!?
Meh, doesnt really matter to me either way. I had to hook my girlfriend, in a very haphazardly manner.. %26gt;%26lt;





Id say it depends on the girl. Don't come off on being obsessive if your going to initiate it.GUYS ONLY!! GURL TIPS AND ADVICE!?
i would like to have a little bit of a shy girl and a little less of a bold girl


i like it when girls dont try to act to manly.

No comments:

Post a Comment