Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GUYS HELP...I NEED SEXUAL ADVICE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...ASAP.?

We have had sex only twice


It was pretty normal


He penetrated (vagina)


I gave him oral and thats it





I want to have some fun


Sex was good but not good enough


What can i do to make it better,fun and wild next time it happens?











No rude comments but i'm open to anything


Any opinion is welcomeGUYS HELP...I NEED SEXUAL ADVICE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...ASAP.?
first off im a guy so I will give you male perspective. You must be honest. Confess your fantasies to each other. Tell him,'; That was good, but do you know what I really want...' And honestly, a bit of reading on his part could do the trick. But also, what do you want better? If he doesnt last long thats tricky, but spicing things up is a bit easier. I dont want to be to graphic, but tell him to do things that turn you on. Tell him to give you oral too, or to play with you down there during intercourse, talk dirty, role play, etc. The solutions are obvious but its communicating it to him that will be difficult. Just be honest and tell him what you would want. If you dont, the male ego will naturally assume that everything is okay when its not. And if he gets very defensive about this rather than being understanding, i hate to say it but it probably wont change. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment