Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice with about two guys!?

I need your help/advice/opinion!!?





Additional Details


I go to the gym and their is this trainer that works their. He is really cute and he seem super nice and down to earth. Well I caught him looking at me a couple of times, and I am not sure if he is interested in me? We don't talk, I am shy to cause what if he isn't and I make a fool of myself? And my heart isn't up for that anymore. Also their is this other guy their that looks at me and this time I know my mind isn't playing ticks on me cause me and him make eye contact here and then, with the first guy we also made eye contact but yet I am just not sure if both of them are or I don't know. WHat do you guys think? or is it just me?








Jul 9, 2009 at 8:06 pm


Oh I forgot to say that one time when I was entering the gym he was sitting down and having a conversation with one of his customers. And I saw him looking (glance) and then look at me again and you could tell he got side tracked with their conversation. Also when he was traning someone on the tredmill, which I was working out on a tredmill too I got off and went to sit down at the computers and he was looking at me and I looked at him that happend a couple of times, then I was leaving to gopick up my little brother from the gym daycare and he was walking up stairs with the person he was trianing and when they came to the place they need to go he was wating for her to get ready and well so he looked down at me! i am so confused!I need advice with about two guys!?
He is interested make a move!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment