Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seriously need advice from girls and guys!?

So I dated this guy three years ago, and it was a short relationship. But he never got over it. He still says he is in love with me and even refuses to date again. He always gets me romantic gifts for my birthday and Christmas and writes me love letters. We're both now in grade 12, and I know he's going to ask me to prom, and soon. I really don't want to go with him, but no one else has asked me so I can't tell him I already have a date. He's in my circle of friends even though we don't talk much anymore. How do I say no without being too mean and still make him realize its over!!!?????Seriously need advice from girls and guys!?
Find another female friend that is going to the dance too. You two make a pact that you will go together and then when he asks just tell him that you girls already said you were going to go together. Trust me I went to my prom with a friend and we had a blast not worrying about all the awkward tension that comes with having a date. We just had a real good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment