Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I can't figure out why guys won't talk to me. advice?

I don't think that I'm that extremely good looking, but I'm not hideous or anything. When I try to chat with people they ignore me or act really uninterested in what I'm saying. It's frustrating because I'm so lonely. Oh yea, except drunk guys will talk to me, but they only have one motive in mind. And I got my heart broken over that once already (naive). Now I mostly keep my mouth shut, but that's not helping with anything. I just don't get whats up.I can't figure out why guys won't talk to me. advice?
could be your breath,seriously guys will talk to most girls if the girl starts the conversation and give him a compliment or twoI can't figure out why guys won't talk to me. advice?
Quit being a beatch!
take a good look at yourself and know that your a good looking, build your self confidence. you do not need anyone to tell you that you are pretty. however i know it can get frustrating not having someone to like you. be patient and chhose the right guy
Its the silent treatment. A guy will do this so you will work on getting them. If a girl ignores a guy its called Hard to get. its the same concept. also try a breath mint... it helps, Trust Me!
your probably anoying or just ugly or your breath stinking try going to a spa taking better care of your self and just try to start over.
Can you send me some pixs? I'll be the judge. And i'll let you know the verdict asap.
I know how you feel you want a boyfriend but just acted all quite or stupid around them ask your friends who have had previous boyfriends on what and what not to do around guys
Perhaps the problem isn't you, perhaps it's the place you're going to scout out potential men. If a guy is going to a club to pick up a girl, he is going to want to go for the stupidest, most drop dead gorgeous woman in the room (that he thinks he can get). Most men don't go there to look for a girlfriend, they go there to try to get laid.
Have a game plan. Take a friend, or have an escape plan. your loneliness might be seeping into the conversation, also, and no one wants to talk to a lonely girl. People like others who are confident and fun.
Ask your close girlfriend what are your problems. that woud help I hope
Ok what kind of subjects do you usually bring up when talking to guys? I know for instance I wouldn't want to talk about make up, or what a dress size is on me??? I don't wear dress's. Pick the right subject for the right guy. You know if someones a startrack fan, go for the questions you don't or do know about, if their all about anime, go for the same thing, questions and what you know. Subjects are important to bring to a conversation. Tag me up w/ an e-mail some time, I would love to have a new friend in my list!! I do yahoo IM, myspace IM, msn IM you wanna just e-mail is fine w/ me aswell. TigerpooFrenzzy@yahoo.com Hollar ^_^
Hello miatababy149,





If you're not happy with the way that you look, you could go to a beauty parlor. Spend a little money on a make-over. Maybe you need to change your looks, and this might be a way of trying out new things.





How about girl friends? Do you have any girl friends who you can talk with about this? What do they say about this? Sometimes you can have more fun in groups. Concentrate on your girl friends and work on yourself.





People like other people who are self-confident. Maybe you need work on that a little bit, and the guys will come around. I wish you the best of luck, mia. Take care of yourself.





--Rick
Theres nothing wrong with you. I think you have just been involved or are talkin to the wrong guys. However keeping your mouth shut won't help. You just gotta talk to the right ppl is all. Hey i used to be the same way. And hey if ya ever wanna talk you can e-mail me or somethin likinparkblacksabbath@yahoo.com. Or add me to your friends list on yahoo messenger.
You may be hanging out with the wrong crowd, your friends should be people that listen to you, not ignore you.
Maybe you should make a video recording of yourself and see how you interact. do you smile very much? too much? not enough? Is your voice too high? too low? just annoying? etc.





And then from there you could try to understand yourself better. Maybe you can even ask someone like your momma whats the matter with you, or what bugs her the most about you.





^_^ good luck
If they won't, they are not attracted to you. Find someone who is. It's a numbers game so meet as many people as you need to. Good luck to you.
Try looking more closely at your body language. Guys are mostly visual creatures. What they see is vital in their initial reaction to you. If your body language is giving out a timid or insecure vibe. They will sense this and maybe not approach you.





Try being more confident. Remember to smile :)
Men don't talk like women do. They don't say ';I know just how you feel';. They say ';That's nothing, I . . .'; (ran faster, jumped higher, owned an uglier dog. . . .)





Ask them about themslves and keep nodding and smiling. They will LOVE to talk to you. Steer the conversation to cars or sports or military history or feats of strength and/or stupidity. You'll have to beg them to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment