Tuesday, November 22, 2011

USA party advice for 4 British guys?

Hey everyone, myself and 3 other guys are heading to the states for a couple of months late spring/early summer. We are all 23 and from Britain and are looking to party as much as we can.





Where are the best places to go where we can meet loads of young people and party? How do we find house parties to crash? haha





Plus what do you american girls think of British guys....like as a stereotype?





Thanks alotUSA party advice for 4 British guys?
I'm Sudanese, but I grew up in Wales and I go to college in America, and many girls think my Welsh accent is cool, I guess they are bored of the guys they meet all the time, so if you have a European or Oceania accent you pretty have an advantage. I think Florida is a cool place for young people especially college girls, or you can try Hawaii, but it's more expensive and it more family oriented. As for houses, you can check expedia.com for cheap but comfortable hotels.


Good luckUSA party advice for 4 British guys?
What part of the US are you going to? Lots of good clubs everywhere.





They thing they have cute accents.





Jordan.
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment