Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys and Girls, I need some advice please?

I met this girl online about a week ago and I like her. What should I do? Any way I let her know I like her without actually saying it? Help!Guys and Girls, I need some advice please?
A lot of times we want someone to know we like her by doing ONE thing, its better to let her know through a pattern of consistent things. Like... she'll know you like her after a few weeks, if you just keep in touch. You both have to have time to get to know each other and see what you have in common. Don't rush it, keep in touch, and when its time you can meet her and see who she really is.. if you meet her though be sure to meet in a safe place, try in a group and somewhere super public, cuz believe it or not there are some creepy things going on in the online dating world. Just warning you.


Try this book, ';Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus'; if you read it before you get into a relationship it will make you the best boyfriend you can be, for real, no kidding. Anyway, I included the link to the half dot com's listing. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment