Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice from Everyone especially Guys!!!!?

Thank you all for reading this I just need help with something, its not serious but it is very important to me cause im terrible at this stuff. I am 20 and by boyfriend will be 21 in about a month. we wont have a big bash simply because we do not have many friends ( we are busy people and focused on school) but I still want to do something special for him. The day after his birthday is my brothers wedding so it kinda messed things up but we can still celebrate his B-day some other day. THE QUESTION IS WHAt SHOuld I DO AND WHAT SHOULD I GET HIM?? I don't have a lot of money but I can spend about 150 dollars on him. I need help what shoud I do? take him out to dinner? what should i get him? I really suck at all this crap but I am determined to make him feel specialI need advice from Everyone especially Guys!!!!?
just give him your time or extra time on his b-day,give him a little kiss and say how important he is to you.


spend the day together..and give him a kiss again.





F.Y.I. - kiss is very intimate than sex.I need advice from Everyone especially Guys!!!!?
well it all depends where you live


if you live in a city take him to a concert or a simple movie date.ask him wat movie he would like to watch


or you can call all your friends and tell them to meet you up at


a restaurant or at the movies and all go together and celebrate.


and if you live out of the city have cute picnik


on an all day alone jst you to.


im sure w/e you pick he love because you picked it the


person he loves the most.


well hoped i helped.
i know that love is not on money, as a girl you have to give him real love by simple romance and in so doing this he will get mad over you, it happens to me and i still love her. dont show him that you have, is his responsibility to do for you ok
Cook a good meal at home with wine and spend the rest of the money on some sexy lingerie. I am sure he would appreciate it, especially if you are cooking wearing the lingerie and an apron (and high heel!)
Get him a watch. Its jewelry for MEN. And like hang out like in a car or somewhere private. You don't have to have sex. Just cuddle.
TE has you covered
It's too bad your not 21, that way you could take him out for a drink (not get him drunk, obviously). As for a gift, that certainly is a lot of money to spend on one person, so I can only say use it all on something. Is there a video game he wants? Or maybe a delux set of head phones. Something like that. Even gift cards are nice, like a $50.00 card to iTUNES or Best Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment