Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GUYS only!! I need some advice?

you see i've been going to school with a guy since 6th grade and everybody told me that he liked me but the guy wouldn't even talk to me. anyways know we are in 11th grade going on to 12th and he keeps staring at me and talking to me. does this mean anything or should i just let it go??????????GUYS only!! I need some advice?
Yeah, this is a no brainer. If he keeps staring and talking to you, its pretty much guaranteed he likes you. But if you dont like him back, then dont lead him on. Thats really lame. Thats happened to me and it sucks. So dont do that. But if you do, then go for it.GUYS only!! I need some advice?
It means he likes you. If you like him then you should tell him.
he probobly lieks you. if you've known each other for that long just ask him!!
You like him and now, he likes you. Time to make you and him happen!
lol, hes kind of a weird kid isnt he how can he like you for that long without even talking to you:S weirdd i say let it goo and personally i dont think hes something you should waste your time on cuz hes been starrin fo like 6 years wht u think hes gonna do while your datin jus ignore it you got like a year left too soo one more year of seeing a guy stare at you all class lol dont worri find another guy too

No comments:

Post a Comment