Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice please why are guys so complicated what is going on?

I was out of town so Sunday he calls me and says how he misses me and cares a lot about me and all that stuff. I really don't feel too strongly for him yet b/c we have only been on four dates. What he said kind of weirded me out b/c I think it's too soon to feel strongly for someone in such a short time, but that's not the point. So I call him on Monday and he called me back a couple of hours later, but I missed his call so I called him back and then he didn't call me back until today around 3:00 PM. I called him back and no it's 7:30 PM and he still didn't call back. So wtf? If he meant what he said Sunday do you think he would be acting like this?Advice please why are guys so complicated what is going on?
it can be seen that the guy isnt havent much options ,u are the only one,so he wants u in his life,,,,,if you dont feel attraction for him then stop going out with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment