Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice. . .mostly answers from guys please. long story, sorry.?

okay so i have liked this boy for a while now, but lately i like him alot more than ever.


we never talk nemore. and when we did it was over the summer and it was only when he asked my friend for my #, texted me once (short convo) and when we hung out once. and when we sat by each other at the movies for like 20 minutes. well, last weekend we went to the same party together and we talked like a total of 5 minutes, and afterwards all the girls were talking about how he's so cute but a player. and when we hung out my friend kept telling him to put his arm around me, so it was really awkward:/


but i have no classes with him and never see him except like once passing through the halls at school.


what should i do. . .forget about him? or try and go after it?


and p.s. when we did hang out he was laughing at like all my jokes. . .


p.p.s. i'm not the most popular girl but hes not the most popular guy, but he's super cute, and i'm popular and i'm not bragging but im not ugly.I need advice. . .mostly answers from guys please. long story, sorry.?
just try and hang out with him more and talk more and see where that goesI need advice. . .mostly answers from guys please. long story, sorry.?
you should try to hang out with him more and get a feel of if he likes you or not. try what u think is going to work
um i think that u should keep hanging out with him and txtin him and maybe ask him out or wait until he asks u out

No comments:

Post a Comment