Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GUYS esp. (and girls) I need your advice... I think this guy is cute!?

Okay, I was at a Halloween party last weekend and I was the DD so I couldn't drink sooo I was sitting on the couch chillen and there was a guy sitting on the couch right next to me. This girl came over (who was really drunk) and I guess he thought she was kind of annoying because when she turned away he was like ';save me.'; (talking to me) So then me and him started talking for like 45 mins or so while everyone else was drinking and playing pong etc. Then my friend came over because she kept saying that we looked so cute and took a pic of us, and then when I got up all of his guy friends were coming over to me saying stuff like ';oooooh so your talking to mike, awwwh'; (like playing around with me) I didn't really know what to say I was just like ';Yeah he's cool'; Then me and my friend ended up leaving early so I had to cut our conversation short. When I was walking out the guy who was having the party was like ';Mike is really good guy'; etc. And I didn't know what to say. I thought he was going to ask me for my number but he didn't! Then when me and my friend were driving home she was saying how she thought me %26amp; him were going to hook up because it looked like it. I think he is really cute, but i'm not the type of girl to make the first move or anything so what should I do? What if he isn't interested, afterall, he didn't ask for my number, but than again why would his friends come up to me saying all of that? I'm going to see him again probably next weekend or something because this guy always has parties and he is always there. Should I flirt with him next time? GUYS esp. (and girls) I need your advice... I think this guy is cute!?
He probably didn't get the chance to ask for your number from the way you described it. Either way you should make the first move next time you see him, just in case. It sounds like he likes you, so it will probably work out. Good luck.GUYS esp. (and girls) I need your advice... I think this guy is cute!?
Well if you two talked for 45 min you must have hit it off. There's no doubt that this guy likes you, you should flirt it wouldnt hurt to try. You'll be suprised of how much more you two find out about each other.
Go for it....No Regrets...


If he wont be outgoing, you should be.. There is nothing wrong with that!!! I love when a girl takes control!!!! Your either a leader or a follower!!
You should ask for his number. Sounds like ya'll are younger, and he may still be shy about talking to girls.





Don't be afraid to ask a guy out. We aren't going to think its too forward or slutty or anything. It can be quite intimidating asking a girl out, even if you're already getting along. Pretty much the same thoughts you've had are likely going through his head too. ';Is she interested?'; ';Should I ask her out?'; ';Idiot! Why didn't you get her number!';





Sometimes you just have to go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment