Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys..i need some serious advice?

Okay...so this guy like he broke up with me 3 months ago (really really really stupid reason). And i'm over it. Issue is..i cannot seem to get another guy.....i mean i go to school looking nice..and i'm a nice gal...(unless you make me angry :) ) anyways............guess the question is what is it that I could to to possibly get me another guy? (without being a sleez).Guys..i need some serious advice?
Stop trying, and looking. Trust me......they always turn up when your jus having a laugh with the girls and are too busy having fun to notice them. Thats my theory anyway and its worked for me!Guys..i need some serious advice?
Be more outgoing with guys of your type and eventually hopefully something with happen
You just have to be yourself and the right guy will be attracted to you for who you are. Don't rush it. It always seems that the right person comes along when you are not looking for that person.
Just talk to other guys...


make friends.. hang out with guys


and then they will come to you...


people like those who are nice, friendly, and confident about themselves...
Did you 2 break up because of anger problems? If so, that might be something you need to change to help your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment