Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys i need help other advice welcome...?

my 19th bday is on the 23 of dis month n my fiancee asked me bout wat do i like most gold or silver?i had told him b4 i hate it when guys go n get expensive stuff for me cuz i feel guilty bout it my ex's neva got dat either but w/e anyways my question is do u have ny idea y he would ask wat i like gold or silver cuz im like wantin to know im really diffently new at mostly datin dis guy i mean he knows how i feel about expensive things but its the first real gift he told me n he wanted me to feel special plus its my 19th bday gift the other thing he is giving me is im not tellin if yall got dirty minds u guys should know lol thks for the help.Guys i need help other advice welcome...?
fiancee?


Gold?


Silver?





Okay.. first, a guy should know this already if he's your fiancee.. but being nice, I guess I'll say that he shouldn't have to know... but usually it's come up already.





I take it you don't have an engagement ring? That's sorta odd if you ARE engaged. Usually you'd already have a ring - even if it was just $20 band.





Anyway., either this guy is going to get an engagement ring because he hasn't already done so. Or he's getting SOME piece of jewelry. My wife would die if I did that for her LOL. I never buy jewelry for her.





What I suggest? He's obviously thinking about you. Go to a jewelry store just to ';window shop'; show him the types of things you like and things you don't like. Do this in front of an employee working there.. that way if he forgets something they can help remember. Also they may do things like.. figure out your ring size and whatnot without him having to ask and feel on the spot.





Some people like silver and/or gold but they like silver on one thing and gold on another.. Or they only like small amounts of it.. or large amounts. My wife is tiny so anything too big on her just looks overwhelming. But we didn't know that til we tried some things together.





I'd be excited.. he sounds sweet.Guys i need help other advice welcome...?
Just let him buy you something expencive. Obviously he likes you enough to buy something like that for you. I personally like silver, i hate gold.
Stop sweating the small stuff and let the guy like you. Choose silver because it's not really expensive at all and he can get something adorably cute from Wal-Mart and not spend a lot. Just tell him earrings or a bracelet, really very inexpensive!!! The guilt is coming from somewhere, but I wonder where?


So, if you choose silver and you two break up later down the road, you won't have to feel guilty because he didn't spend a lot of money on you.


Relax and allow someone to care a little bit. It could be that this is simply to make him feel good too. You can always return it poilitely if it doesn't work out. Give him a chance!
he is trying to convey his love by presenting a gift of silver/gold do not fall yourself in this love,because he is testing you weather you r money minded or not if u ask him to present silver/gold one day he will give you a baby when u ask him to marry u he will give u wat u ask earlier in your birthday.
Grasp the English language and try to put together an intelligent question. In your case a gold or silver plated dictionary would do you wonders.
probably looking at a nice watch or bracelet cool it chick it ain't no ring
tell him you want a diamond. lol. if he's asking you what you really want just tell him what you want even if it's not silver or gold. what matters is his presence. much better if you give him a hint that you want a surprise.
White gold is most beautiful.And by the way I am born on 23 of July.Happy Birthday:)
depends on what looks good on you if you dark gold and have fun with the other gift
just ask him for platnium


no gold no silver
Just answer him according to your preferences..maybe its just a simple everday question...if he is really into buying you a gift that is made of gold or silver then it is his way of materiaaly expressing his love to you..people dont choose gifts they are given..so please dont worry yourself and answer your guy..!
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment