Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 points guys if you give me good advice!! Does he like me deep down or its just me?

Ok so we are close friends. And he is so cool he'll help me with anything! Every time people see us together they always say we are a good couple. He jokingly even asked if I liked him. Always bragged how girls like him. Ever since i listen to his i-pod with him one day he wants us to listen music together since then. And (i know its kinda akward but) he would like read books to me and stuff. And show me different books he likes. And he even showed off his muscles to me (more than once). But it could just be my mind cause he is pretty outgoing. So is it me?


1 hour ago - 1 week left to answer.


Additional Details


45 minutes ago





And we have a lot in common.10 points guys if you give me good advice!! Does he like me deep down or its just me?
Yes he Likes u, and not just a bit a lot!!!! No guy would spent time with u this much if he didn't like u. He is waiting to see what u tell him. No matter how tuff guys can be....when its time to confess the girl, they r all shy! So, give him a clue that u like him. Talk to him about what kind of girl he likes and etc......with his answere try to figure if u have the same qualities! I know its going to be a gud new....All the best gul.10 points guys if you give me good advice!! Does he like me deep down or its just me?
Sounds like a pretty good thing. Just don't mess it up with demands and jealousy and stupid stuff like that. I really sounds good, I read it twice. Ask him if you can be his girl. tell him you would like it if he did. May last a life time.
i think he likes u alot cause i acted about the same with the girl i liked
its not you...it's him.





he likes you a lot. don't let him go
if you guys are already close friends it shouldnt be long until you know for sure if he really likes you. try to get something more personal from your friendship. he may be outgoing with everyone, but if you can bring out another side to him, it may just be the proof you need to show that he likes you. good luck :)
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment