Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys, can you give me some advice? Why is it like that?

I truly love a girl.I thought that there could be something between us, for her actions say it. As time goes we talk a lot and we're involved in many school activities. She teases me a lot and is often interested in what I do and what happens to me. She likes to make remarks about me and often pretends to be mean to me, and her emotions when talking to me is exaggerated. And we often text each other. She's kind to me too. I have told her how I felt more than a year ago, she said she just wanna be friends. But lots have changed. We're together often and she always teases me.


There's this guy who likes her too.


1) These few days I saw her talking to him more and more. And today also. And even I saw him talking to her and her pals about the hanging out that they plan. I wasn't in, her pal planned it. Everyone in the plan was in relationships except her and that guy.


2) And today his friends played around by hiding her thing (a long time) and they were running around. I was there but I did nothing, for before that I witnessed her talking to that boy. I think that boy helped her one or two times and people were shouting, teasing them. For a couple of times I saw her looking at me but I did nothing to help her. Imagine me, just witnessing her talking with another guy and about to go on a group date with him!!! And I think she talked to him more. I don't know if she's enthusiastic about the hanging out.





Well, people sometimes tease her about me, although milder and she just smiled and said something when they do so. But I still don't know why girls are so stupid to choose these type of guys instead of me (and she often teases me and I'm very kind to her), who truly love her? I want to ignore her and forget her, how to do so in a cool way? Is there any way to make her realize I'm better? I'm afraid they would be bf/gf soon...


we're 15 and I have known her for a few years. he has known her for a few years too. She did a lot of little sweet, funny things to me, but I don't know...Guys, can you give me some advice? Why is it like that?
oh pet....i can see this is really playing on your mind..the thing with us girls is..we don't know what we want!!! and she knows u really like her which means she can have u !!! my suggestion is play it cool with her and act like it doesnt bother you...she'll begin to wonder why your not giving her as much attention as before, she'll think there might be someone else and shes not the number one girl in your life and even lead her to believe that a little if you like...she'll come too and realise your a better bloke!!!best of luckGuys, can you give me some advice? Why is it like that?
maybe you could talk with the otehr guy she might be going out with, and find other things to do with your time, find new hobbies and ask other girs on dates, just to get to knwo them , gradualy you will get over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment