Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am putting this in gays and lesbians cuz you guys always give good advice and noone else seems to answer?

I texted him mean messages cuz I was feeling bad. He called and I told him to go to hell and hung up on him. He wasn't paying me any attention at the time. After I got my head together I called him and apologized. He said we would talk about it a differnt day. So the ball is in his court and i left it alone. a week later i called and told him how sorry that i was. he said again that we would talk about it a different day. he said the last time we talked i sent him over the deep end. So i felt bad and left it alone. Well a few days ago i told him that i wasn't gonna say that i was sorry again cuz it was startn to sound stupid and can we talk. he said yep we'll talk about it friday when he sees me and friday comes and he sees me at work and does not contact me to talk. i feel so bad but i left it alone and am also kinda angry now. why is he doing this? please guys and gals please find it in your hearts to talk to me and give me advice.I am putting this in gays and lesbians cuz you guys always give good advice and noone else seems to answer?
...very mature. why not just talk to him in the first place? i think u screwed up.I am putting this in gays and lesbians cuz you guys always give good advice and noone else seems to answer?
You have major damage control to do here I mean you started the mean and hurtful texts to him so you have to grovel if you really want him back, show him you are interested and sorry by not leavin him alone and talking to him and explain to him why you sent the texts in the 1st place good luck,
You screwed up badly.


Talk to him, you set up a time and place, clear all things and next time if you are angry tell it to him and dont shout and hang up.


He must be very hurt.
well you fkt up, and have to live with it


sorry


there is nothing much that you can say or do, just wait
well, you apologized, and he does not seem willing to listen. it seems as though he is trying to make you feel awful for doing so, which is messed up. i would say that if he is not willing to make up, then he would not be a true friend. you have sincerely apologized, and not only once. he keeps putting it off like you are not even a part of his life anymore. i would say to approach him and see what he has to say. dont wait on him to come to you, because he most likely wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment