Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want some really good advice about what i am going to write.please i really need advice from girls or guys?

okay i hate love,i have been hurt so many times and the thought of meeting anyone knew scares me to death.i totally avoid it.i don't go out and meet guys i am so afaird of being hurt again.i don't see the good side of love,to me its all lies and a broken hearts.is there anyone else out there that feels that way or am i the only one?am i ever going to let anyone get close to me without pushing them away.please tell me if anyone feels this way.......I want some really good advice about what i am going to write.please i really need advice from girls or guys?
You are definately NOT alone- tons of people feel that way, but not many are willing to admit it. It sounds like maybe you should just take some time being single to learn about yourself and what you want in a relationship, and also do some research on how a healthy relationship functions, so you are better prepared when you do decide to date again. All of this takes time. I felt very much the same way you did about two 1/2 years ago, and am just now thinking I want to start dating again. I actually feel confident about that decision too. I know now that I don't have to settle for less than my expectations in a guy without setting those expectations so high they are unrealistic. I also began going to church in that 2 1/2 years, which has led to the biggest change in my life, and may be a worthwhile thing for you to check out as well if you don't already go. Hope this is helpful.I want some really good advice about what i am going to write.please i really need advice from girls or guys?
I do but when that happend to me it was just lust cause love dont go away that fast it stays with you.
it is good to be cautious but you cant lead a life of fear take baby steps don't focus on dating just focus on having fun, there is nothing wrong with that
this question is kind of simple to me..go out have fun meet sum guys but DONT FALL IN LOVE..take ur time dont think bout that person alot..c how it goes and if it all works out then u can start really caring about him..otherwise ull never find that right person for u..which will suck wen ur like 60 years old and wishing u were married or sumthing..my gma is kinda like that
nope i found it maybe u r lookin in the wrong places or u use to force it love is somethin that comes n then u have to work on it so maybe u should date but not get serious til it comes to u
i feel the same way, and i think love is dead in 1995. but u c, i am ur opposite.. i go toward people and get rejected... at least u got people who like u... just enjoy and try to not take it serious. go out without lovin. life is like a fast highway and when the exit to serious engagement might come it will b too late... just forget the one that hurt you and take life with the wildest smile as possible.. and remember that at least you have peole that approachh you... think about it
no, just bitter and dried up. get a pet.
there are alot of people


like me for instance


but u just have 2 get back in the game


and take your best chances
Oh, yea. We all go through the pain cycle, but it's worth the risk.


If I had to start all over again today, as painful as it might be, I would do it for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment