Thursday, July 29, 2010

American girls, advice please on Brit guys?

Hi


I'm a Brit guy and date an American girl on a casual basis. Do you like brit guys, if not what are the fallbacks? I want to make it more permanent.


ThanksAmerican girls, advice please on Brit guys?
Omg, if you have an accent, mmmmM!American girls, advice please on Brit guys?
the accent is it baby.
Bird brains are turkeys. And when you are a turkey. You


can't soar with the ';Eagles.'; **===
I love the accent! And your manners are usually good, and you don't have an American guy ';playa'; thing going on. And I LOVE the accent
my honest opinion is that brit guys are hot but sometimes they come across snobby, like they think they're better than everyone else. but it all depends on the individual, fallbacks are within all races, all people of every country have flaws. you just need to find the right girl that likes you for who you are.
you guys have reall hott accents..and thats all that there is to it :D
luv the accents and the styles. :]
well fair play to you , I would love to date American girls .They're beautiful and the accents are great.





e-mail on profile girls *hint* ;) haha!
I think they are handsome, but it's no different to me than a French guy or an American guy or a Chinese guy. Just date as usual and woo the girl. I would suggest looking out for fakes though, some women just like foreign men (I know that kinda gets me flirtatious) and doesn't really focus on a relationship. Good luck!
I married one. You are somewhat exotic, a foreigner even though you speak more or less the same language. Depends upon your background, but the accent can be a real turn on. Because you come from a different culture, your experiences are interesting to us. Traveling to England was always a pleasure. The turn off was that he was very spoiled and self indulgent, didn't bathe daily, and turned into a druggie. I divorced him 6 years later.
ahahahahah! core blimy! seems like every amerian girl likes a guy with a british accent! hahaha lmao! hahahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha... still, thats a good thing|! rught!?! hahahahaha...she obviously love you, for who you are. just make ig more serious... sugest doing and seeing each other more often... i dunno, since when was i ever any good at this kinda stuff!!?!?! hahaha


x
i like british guys because i like accents, but thats just me
Every girl loves a guy with an accent. EVERY girl. At least she'll stay with you for that!
Most American girls love British guys! haha We pretty much fall for most accents but especially ones from the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment