Saturday, July 31, 2010

More advice! I need it!! Guys & Girls

Me %26amp;%26amp; my ex broke up today because i caught him cheating. His sorry excuse was ';I CHEAT SO I CANT TRUST ANYBODY TO BE IN A REALTIONSHIP'; which is total bull. I dont want him back AT ALL! i feel like the world has been lifted off me. After 3years of back to back lies a girl just cant take it anymore.





I confronted him about it and he admitted it. I feel reallllly lonely now but I DONT WANT HIM BACK.





i just need advice on how you think he is feeling right now %26amp;%26amp; how to get over the lonely stage?








How long will it be before he misses me? He has done it before so will he not miss me?











What can i do to get over the lonely stage?! im not really a going out type of girl so what can i do around the house?














Thanks in advance! No negatvie mess! im really not feeling it today














:)More advice! I need it!! Guys %26amp; Girls
The thing with cheaters, are you can't trust them on anything. If he was the type to miss you, he wouldn't have cheated.


If you aren't the type to go out and play, and just now, wouldn't be the best time to do it.


Find some hobby at home, learn a new language, or go to the library and take out some good books, or videos. Just don't veg out.


Then you could become an answerer on here, with your experience, I'm sure you can help a lot of other young girls or women, to benefit from your bad experience, That should help you feel better about yourself.


When you are ready emotionally, you can go out and find that right guy, who won't cheat on you.


good luck.More advice! I need it!! Guys %26amp; Girls
First, that lonely stage is totally natural. There is no way to get perfectly over it. Make sure you hang out with your friends and stay busy. You may not be a going-out type of girl, but as the similiar kind of guy, you really should!





Another relationship may seem like a great cure but not if you aren't ready for it. If he is a real person he will feel the same to some extent and may even try to get you back. But realize that it is very hard to break a pattern like cheating. Time will make it easier.
move on! cut out everything that has to do with him. don't have any sort of communication with him at all, have your best friends sleep over and just chill with them. meet some new guys by going to parties, etc. go out and have fun! summer is almost over (:
honey.


if he cheated, sod himm ;].


you dont deserve him at all.


dont be upset over HIS mistakes.


seriously your worth so much better x3.





get some friends round or ring a someone.


he's the lonely one now=D, he will miss what he HAD.


=]=].



talk to ur friends


get them to come over


girls night in

No comments:

Post a Comment