Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need some advice having to do with guys..?

There's this guy, and I don't really know what I can say to him. I sometimes, and I mean most of the time, am mean to him because he found out that I like him. And he is mean to me right back! What should I say to him? I don't want to be mean to him, but I get too nervous around him.Need some advice having to do with guys..?
The best thing to do is apologize to him for your behavior towards him. You also ask him to treat you more nicely and with respect from this point forward. You should also ask him if the reason he is treating mean is it because he likes you or dislikes you. If you cannot face him then ask yourself what it is that you like about him.If you want to be 100% honest tell him how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment