Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice from girls and guys?

ok.... if a guy comes and starts kissing me and we have been going out and he starts getting really really really cozy with me does this means he is ';interested';? Should I let him? oh yea


in your opinions how lang should a cuple wait untill doing it? And should i let him do it to me and be on top of me or get on top of him?I need advice from girls and guys?
You should wait at least to even ponder it until you pass out of elementary. From your spelling, I would say that you are in the 2nd grade!I need advice from girls and guys?
Just do it if you want to, also it doesn't matter who's on top so just do whatever you want :)
Interested in sex? definitely. Relationship? Impossible to tell. Whether or not you let him is entirely up to you. If you feel you have taken the proper precautions then go ahead.
Honny, you should really wait until after marriage to have sex. If your bf waits till after marriage to have sex then you know he loves you for you, no for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment