Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~~~Help!!! Do You Think He Likes Me?! Guys & Girls I need Advice Please!!! 10 Points for Best Answer!!!~~~?

There is this guy I like, but I am unsure whether he likes me or not. Can anyone give me some advice? By the way he is 22 and I am 20. He always sits next to me in class, and whenever we see each other he always comes up to me even if it is just to say hi. I also suffer from mild claustrophobia, and do not like to go down the elevator by myself so he always goes down with me. I recently sprained my ankle and he immediately noticed and seemed genuinely concerned. I also straightened my hair for the first time in my life (naturally curly hair) and he also noticed and commented on it. I live in southern california so it never gets too cold but this guy always wears t-shirt i don't know how but he never seems cold. Anyway sorry for digressing, but i asked him if he was cold (because it was cold people were wearing gloves) and he told me no but that his hands were and he reached out an touched my face with his hand to show me. Needless to say I wanted to melt right then and there. Thank You to all who will answer my question in advance! By the way I know Best Answer always get 10 points, but it just a friendly reminder to lure answerers in! LOL! =D~~~Help!!! Do You Think He Likes Me?! Guys %26amp; Girls I need Advice Please!!! 10 Points for Best Answer!!!~~~?
Yea I think he like you but he may be to shy to ask you out, maybe you should start giving him signs or just go ahead and ask him out








I was shy and didnt ask my current gf out until half the school year was over and we hung out everyday~~~Help!!! Do You Think He Likes Me?! Guys %26amp; Girls I need Advice Please!!! 10 Points for Best Answer!!!~~~?
Ha Ha this is exciting I just joined the yahoo stuff, anyways sounds like hes keen. Test it out, its either that or he just really likes you as a friend. Ideas to test it out, maybe put him in a situation where he has to choose between hanging out with you or his mate, maybe like give attention to another guy see what he does.
I think its a step in the right direction. Why don't you take it to another level and ask him out. Than you'll really know. But my answer is definetly something there.
yes i think he likes you :) lucky duck hahahhah


goodluckkk
no, he doesn't like you
i think it is too difficult to see its obvious!!!
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment