Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wow checking out another girl in my face? guys i need your advice too?

okay so me and my boyfriend have been together for five months now.so you could say were pretty serious. anyway today me n him were sitting in carls jr. talking to one of my friends danielle and she got up to see if her ride was there and hes just like starring DEAD STRAIGHT at her A+s+s i looked at him like wtf ? and i know sometimes guys cant help it but instead of him being like oh sorry or something he smield and was like sorry its a habbit? wtf !!!!!! what shoud i do?Wow checking out another girl in my face? guys i need your advice too?
Guys naturally check out girls. Calm down. Talk to him and express how you feel. I'm sure he'll try to not do it or maybe say sorry. But im sorry he probably will check out girls, maybe he is saying ';man shes hot but my gfs hotter...oh yeah';





Just talk to himWow checking out another girl in my face? guys i need your advice too?
Haha thsi is funny.The fact is that guys are always ganna look at other girls.Its what we do.but look at this hes with you and that should say something.If he really liked the girls he looked at he would go with them but hes not so you have nothing to worry about.Me and my GF always look at other people.but we love each other alot and now that theres other people in this world that are petter looking then us.I mean damn that Brad Bit.He makes me look bad haha,But dont worry its nothing to worry about.
trust me checking out girls is normal for guys, and cmon admit it, us girls do it too, its not like he went up to her and started making out with her, checking out somebody does not mean hes cheating on you, flirting and checking someone out is COMPLETELY NATURAL FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
well he is a guy be concerned if he was looking at some guys A+s+s


lol but if you dont want him to do that give him a reason to look at you wink* wink* but yeah its a guy thing lol


but he did do wrong looking at it while you whee there that deserves an apology
Stare at some guy's crotch if it makes you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment