Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice ... I want to talk to this guy!!! (GUYS HELP!!!!)?

ive asked this not too long ago but i want as much advice as possible


kthx





Theres this really cute boy at my school and ive never talked to him before. How do i start?? and guys tell me if you like a girl coming up and talking to you and what you like them to say and any other tips!!!


thanks


; )Need advice ... I want to talk to this guy!!! (GUYS HELP!!!!)?
omg this is so cute!


well ask him for the homework or add his myspace.


be like hey whatsup.Need advice ... I want to talk to this guy!!! (GUYS HELP!!!!)?
You could try just talking to him. Say, ';I've noticed you around, I'm *. What's your name? It's nice to meet you.'; Then say ';Hi'; next time you see him. Ask him how he's doing the next time you see him.





I know this sounds like lame advice but it'll probably work. Guys aren't to rude about talking with anonymous women and I get flattered when someone is hitting on me. Believe me he will tell you are hitting on him no matter how you introduce yourself, don't worry about it though.





I once met a girl who purposely bumped into on accident and had the same conversation with me. It was so adorable.





Easy as that, Works for me anyway.
Most guys like it when girls come up to them because it saves the trouble for us. it would be pretty cool and ballsy to show this guy that you can act like it's not a big thing. Find something in common to talk to this guy about, like music or movies, whatever. But one thing you might not want to do is act kinda nervous or shy while doing this cause it might freak him out. Just play it cool and it will work out for the for the best.



like 1st ask about like ';wuts the homework'; and latr talk about class and let ur insticts take u frum there

No comments:

Post a Comment