Thursday, July 29, 2010

Getting a Valentine? (ladies ur opinion would be great. guys... got any good advice to add?)?

Basically thoughts, opinions, suggestions, and/or improvements to the following would be nice... im wondering if this is a good plan and a nice date. if there's anything i can do to improve on it or change for the better. PLEASE tell me?! lol i just want things to go perfectly and smoothly.





So valentines day is on saturday. And i got this plan to take out this girl at my school. I'm 16 (Junior) and she's 17 (Senior) and we live in vegas. She's my valentine already... lol =] but anyway I'm thinking about sending her a valentine gram from my school. It goes to their 1st period on friday. Asking her if she would meet me at lunch. Give her a box of chocolates and flowers and stuff. Simple and not too flashy right? Then asking her if she's free saturday. and if she is... it would be a group date with my 2 friends who are dating each other. Planning some laser quest for about an hour. (haha i know its kiddy but fun... kinda like mini golf.) then dinner and a movie. Then if everything went smoothly drive up to lake las vegas (which is one of the most beautiful spots in the vegas valley) and my date and i split up with my friends for about an hour and we get ice cream and ask her to be my girl friend and hopefully get a yes. then take them all home... lol im hoping all this would happen like i want it.





well it's not really a question but if u got opinions on it and changes to help me out or better ideas for me to do for vday. please tell me... that's why im posting this to see if there's anything better i can do. haha thanks =]Getting a Valentine? (ladies ur opinion would be great. guys... got any good advice to add?)?
That sounds just about perfect to me.


you have a very lucky lady my friend ;) I especially like how your going on a double date and the splitting up. It sounds really fun. My only suggestion would be to split up with your friends BEFORE you get to vegas valley, it'd be more romantic ;)





anyway I hope she says yes, you seem really sweet!





Good luck!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment