Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Should me and my friends hang out with these guys we just met? Advice please!?

e and my friend were out today and we met these two really cute guys. We talked with them for a little bit and exchanged numbers. I been talking on the phone with one of them and we plan on hanging out together tomorrow, like go somewhere to eat or something. He's really nice and cute. But they're Latin Kings (a gang). I'm not sure if we should just get something to eat and then just forget about them...I don't really know what to do. And i don't want something happening to my friend, because of me. What would YOU do???





I don't know if we should just get something to eat and then leave? or chill with them for a little bit afterwards?Should me and my friends hang out with these guys we just met? Advice please!?
As soon as I found out they were in a gang, I would've stopped talking to them.





You know what they say about playing with fire... Use your head.Should me and my friends hang out with these guys we just met? Advice please!?
Don't hang with gang members.....trust me don't do it...


If you do though, don't be alone with these guys and don't get drunk with them. They will get you drunk and gang rape you and I'm telling you this from my heart..do not hang with them its nothing but trouble.
You're just asking for trouble. Why not date someone who's going somewhere good with his life and not to prison or the cemetery?





Update: No one's being nasty. We're just being real. Don't put yourself out there if you don't want the truth.
Look sweetie you might be foolin' dese otha cats on YA but I'm from Newark and if you from Newark too den you already know tha deal. Either you down wit 'em or you ain't. Ain't no in between. And how dey openin' up a king shop in a Blood town anyway?
you don't want to do that. there are lots of nice guys who are good looking who aren't in gangs. you aren't safe if you're connected to gangs
No...they'll probably kidnap you and rape you goddammit. And obviously you know they're idiots if they're in a gang.
Are you serious? Do you want to be raped? Do you want an assbeating? I can't believe girls are this stupid these days..... How old are you? You HAVE to be 13 or younger to be asking this.





(EDIT: It's called tough love hun)
You're asking for advice from strangers in other cultures and groups? Dear dear, you must have very few friends.
NO DATE SOMEONE IN A GANG!! If they F%26amp;k up you're the first one dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment