Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys: Can I please get some advice? What do you think?

This is hard to say to anyone yet its easy to type it to a complete stranger so i think i might as well. I am 18 years old. I had a best friend. A friend that I had always and will always love. i fell in love with him. he was amazing. he was perfect. he seemed to be the one, and i honestly can say, he probably was. We have known each other for about 12 years, and well about 2 years ago he was taken away from me by a fatal and unexpected car accident. i miss him. I pretend like nothing bothers me, i pretend that i am strong and will get through this. But in the end, i cry at night, alone and afraid. i miss him. i miss loving him. i miss being loved. I can't move on. I refuse to move on. I love him. I don't want to be alone forever but any other person/best friend/friend/guy friend/boyfriend or whatever that i may find will never compare to him. I wont ever love another like i love him and well honestly i believe that love should be equal and opposite but I will never be able to provide that for anyone else. whenever any one asks me out now a days i lie, i say im taken. its better than having to explain that im a heartbroken and hurt girl that deals with a lot and doesnt want to have to burden anyone by it. i dont even know what im trying to say anymore. thank you for your time. i would love it if anyone could give me advice, encouragement, perhaps hope.





is it possible for me to be close to someone without hurting them? if yes, please explain. if no, then i wont get close, not again.


Guys: Can I please get some advice? What do you think?
You already know the right answer. Of course you can get close to someone again, don't be stupid.Guys: Can I please get some advice? What do you think?
It is possible to love someone else. You just always have to keep him in your heart and I think that he would want you to move and be happy. Don't be miserable because I'm sure he wouldn't want that for you.
I know it hurts, but you have to give it time to heal...sometimes it takes really long, and it's ok. You're not expected to be ok with it. But don't be afraid to move on once you've healed. He would also want you to be happy you know?
You need professional mental health help. I hope you get it.
My simpathies for your lost! But above all think about it this way would ur best friend want u to be alone? Would he want to see u in pain? It might be very difficult to move on hun but u have to try! Living life with that empty feeling isint really living at all!!! Best advice I could say is to find someone u can talk about those things with, who under stands that u might be distant because of that! And dont try to replace him, instead, try to find someone with some of the same qualities and attitude! Best of luck but these things take time!!! Dont push urself!

No comments:

Post a Comment