Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ok guys and gals I need some more advice?

I have a girl who is really skittish about getting into a relationship, she wanted to ';Slow down and scale back.'; Our relationship is obviously not platonic. So I was wondering how much on the romantic gestures should I do. Any advice thanks a bunch.Ok guys and gals I need some more advice?
Don't know if this would help, but when i say that, I'm really trying to see how far a guy will go to pursue me. ;] Of course she really could mean she wants to slow down, than just do small things, like always making her laugh and such.Ok guys and gals I need some more advice?
You should just stick it out with her.. Let her know you won't be there forever.. But wait with her.. Maybe she is having issues with her parents((too strict)) Or maybe she's just not ready.. I don't think that being romantic will help all that much..








Answer mine plz...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment