Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please read and help me out, please guys i need your advice.?

I just moved here in San Francisco a week now and while i am going by my life looking for job and doing my other things. out of 5 guys i am roommate with, Pete stood out, he likes looking me deep in my eyes when he talked to me.


On last sunday we were talking about family, pretty much getting to know each other, I FELT LIKE MAGNET was pulling me toward him, the connection was strong in my part and i excided myself because of that and went to bed. a little after i knock on his door and said '; i don't want to like you'; and he said'; you don't like me?'; in nice calm way more like he was disapointed but cool at the same time. and he said ';you mean in imtimate way'; i didn't know what to say and i said i like you but i don't want to like you and he said it's ok. and then I went back to his door again and knock and say i was sorry about the whole situation. he said it's ok that we would talk about it tomorrow which was yesterday but i didn't hear from him. i was in my room and when he came home i went to the living room to say hi to him and hopefully continue where we left off but he was in his room and i didn't want to knock again.





Now i feel i should write him a note to explain why i said what i said and also saying sorry if my action was unpropiate to him. but a friend of mine said that i just moved there and i am in love and i make her understand that it's not like that, that out 4 other roommates he stood out and asked me questions after questions about myself, pretty much wanting to know me and family and background but other roommate just say hi and walk away. and i didn't asked god or whatever for me to like him it just HIT me with force. my friends feels i should let him be, that if he want to talk to me he will. but i feel that things are uncomfortable now even thaugh nothing happen between us, when he didn't try to talk to me yesterday.





Should i leave him and note to explain my action and say i like him but i was just overwelme because i just moved in town but that i am sorry and i should move on from there. or you feel i shouldn't leave him any note but wait until he brings it up.Please read and help me out, please guys i need your advice.?
Lady, leave him alone and let him come to you. You made an idiot out of yourself, by assuming he liked you more than just a roommate. Not only that you told him you didn't want to like him.





Look, he is your roommate, leave him alone and live your own life. AND FOR ';GOD'; SAKE DON'T DATE HIM.Please read and help me out, please guys i need your advice.?
Buy some beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment