Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girls!..I need your advice! Your honest opinion!!. Girls only!, guys, you are welcomed to give advice!?

m I ugly?;;how do i improve? I know I need to lose weight and I have lost alot of it, from my pics to now!;;;I just need a sixpack.





I mean, guys in my church have girls that love them, think they are hot and whatever..this recent camp i was left out because I was not as cool as them. A bunch of dumbass hypocrites..now, I am obessed with losing weight and gaining muscle so I can compete with them and get girls.





Ive seen and dates too many shallow girls..and its annoying.





And please dont say improve my personnality..I mean im funny, carng and nice many times but that didnt help me at all!











http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu282鈥?/a>





http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu282鈥?/a>Girls!..I need your advice! Your honest opinion!!. Girls only!, guys, you are welcomed to give advice!?
quit trying so hard it will eventually come to you be your self and eventually some girl will notice you for something other than looks because looks are only skin deep realize not every one is so shallow that they will just see you for your looksGirls!..I need your advice! Your honest opinion!!. Girls only!, guys, you are welcomed to give advice!?
just be yourself, have a bit more self confidence and you'll be surprised how things can change

No comments:

Post a Comment