Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why do you guys/girls use this website to ask for love advice?

I use it because I really have no one in my life who I can talk about anything, and ask just about anything regarding love/sex etc.





Is it the same for all of you guys? Or do most of you have a best friend who you can talk with, and is just using this site for extra advice?





just curious :)





Why do you guys/girls use this website to ask for love advice?
Because most of the people seeking advice are 13, trolls, or both.Why do you guys/girls use this website to ask for love advice?
That is actually a great question.. I have many friends and family members I talk to about stuff, but I think that when I first learned about Yahoo answers I got addicted! I like knowing what the ';rest of the population'; thinks, you know, we all have different ideas, backgrounds, etc.. Plus sometimes I am just NOT ready to move on from one subject, like I keep having more and more questions about stuff, so instead of bothering my friends over and over again, I can just ask random people that I don't know!! : ) But the real important stuff I will rely more on my personal friends, that actually know me and the situation in question... But I just LOVE the yahoo answers though...
It's good to hear from someone that can offer a third-party perspective since they have little personal interest in the matter, and they feel less obligated to make you feel good. Really though, I don't ask too many questions pertaining to me, since I usually work those out myself...it's good to hear what the general public thinks, though.
I reply to questions here when work/home is slow or I'm watching TV and relaxing.





I don't post relationship questions on public websites. I can figure out what I need to do on my own...or may occasionally ask the opinion of a close friend.





I think the only questions I've posted here have been related to travel/vacation.
The value of this website is you can solicit advice from people who know nothing about you other than the question you asked. Apart from that, it's up to your own judgement.
some people use this because they need advice but they have no one to ask. or they are confused and they didn't get that many answers from people they know.


Help Me Out Everybody Please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
It's nice to get advice from people you never met, and probably will never meet, complete strangers, and get help without having to be embarrassed by asking your friends and having them know who you are talking about
I have tons of freinds and I can talk to my mom if I needed advice, this site is just something to do when im bored. fun to gain points and help ppl out.





kate
that's so sad you have nobody to confide in...





well i do have friends but sometimes when they give a answer that really doesn't help, then its time to ask others.
Because my friends are good friends but crappy when it comes to this subject and only think about how to fuk girls, and not about relationships.
I have a best fran i can talk to about sex and hes a guy. It's fun seeing what other people have to say about it. THeres nothing wrong with it.
I think it's a way of getting advice from people who don't know you or the other person. It's also a good way because you won't get embarrassed no matter how dumb the question may sound.
Its safe.


You dont know anyone here (usually).


And sometimes there are people who really care about your situation and have experienced it or something similar and actually have good advice.
it all depends.


its kind of easier to open up on here,


because the people don't really know you,


so they can't be as judgmental as those


who really know you.
well i just go onto it for sometimes advice...but mostly bcuz they ask retarded question here....;
I'm not normally an advice taker... more of a giver. I just think that most young teens ask such funny/ridiculous questions in the ';Singles/Dating'; section.
People are sometimes embarrassed to ask their friends certain questions.
its good to get advice from ppl who don't know you an who maybe have been in your position i also ask my best Friends but i like to get other opinions to
sometimes I just want a second opinion from a stranger and sometimes im to embarrassed to ask my close friends and the people on yahoo answers don't know who I'am.
I have only ever asked one question on here and it was a poll... but i mean maybe people want different oppinions... ya no?





= ]
I think most people are like you...curious and bored. A lot of people are lonely too
I have friends, but they are too much like me, so I try to get people with different points of views, opinions
Its nice to have an impartial point of view.
because i can get even MORE answers here! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment