Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice from girls and guys BOTH?

I'm 16 years old and was in a relationship for two years that just recently ended, so I have been out of the boy loop for a while, I'm not being cocky but think of my-self as a pretty good catch. I'm fairly pretty, I'm an A, B student, and I'm friendly, sometimes I think guys are intimidated by me, what do I do to get them to open up a little bit?I need advice from girls and guys BOTH?
Make yourself approachable. Smile, make eye contact, begin friendly conversations with them. Ask them things about themselves, or ask them to join you on projects or have lunch together.





Hang around with people from lots of different crowds - if they see you as too ';in-crowd,'; they might not think you're ';in their league,'; or might think that you'd assume they weren't in yours.I need advice from girls and guys BOTH?
If you like a guy, flirt with him. Start conversations and try to determine if he likes you by the amount that he flirts back. If a guy is intimidated, but notices that you start up conversations he will gain confidence. If you think he likes you, but is still a little timid, then just ask him out. Nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy.
Realise people out there are just as good as yourself in various different ways/qualities.





Just be approachable, be yourself, be normal %26amp; you'll be fine.





Good luck :)
find a guy that is just as good of a catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment