Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys and girls! neeed your advice! ?

what are the signs that show a guy cares deeply about you and respect youGuys and girls! neeed your advice! ?
You'll know when he cares deeply about you because he'll go out of his way to do somehing for you. He'll always have time for you even if he has a final exam the next day. If he opens the doors for you, won't drive as fast when he's with you then when he's with his friend those are signs of respect.Guys and girls! neeed your advice! ?
. Look at me¬make eye contact!


2. Don’t look at me.


3. Listen attentively when I speak


4. Respond to what I mean instead of to what I say. That


often means respond to my emotions as well as to my words.


5. Ignore my emotions when I am supposed to appear strong.


6. Keep the agreements you make with me.


7. Keep time agreements with me. Don’t keep me waiting.


8. Notice what seems to be important to me and comment on


it.


9. Remember what I like and dislike.


10. Don’t force me to encounter things I hate.


11. Allow me my privacy.


12. Don’t ignore me.


13. Acknowledge everything I do well.


14. Don’t demean me by commenting on my expected work.


15. Offer to shake hands.


16. Never disagree with me.


17. Challenge my thinking.


18. Don’t interrupt me.


19. Interrupt me, it means you are listening and you care.


(New York)


20. Protect me.


21. Challenge me¬give me tough things to do.


22. Always speak in a calm way.


23. Match the energy of my excitement.


24. Always use my title.


25. Use my first name.





Yes, it is contradictory! How can you sort it out? First and


foremost, recognize that people are different from you and


from each other.





Be mindful of the Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would


have them do unto you.”





Be even more mindful of the Platinum Rule, “Do unto others


as they would have you do unto them.”





Pay attention to how others respond to you and, when


possible, when you can do so without violating your own


principles, treat them as they expect and wish to be


treated.
when he often calls you.


when he will say i love you infront of anyone.


when he will not curse around you.


when he dosnt let his friends say anything about your relationship.


when he dosnt care if he looks manly for other people when he is showing his love to you.
well i remember being with a girl who i cared deeply about and I respected. I would never get angry at her, or at least show it. i would make sure she would be ok or that she's having a good time. it should be obvious
calls you even when he doesn't have anything interesting to talk about.





no matter what you do, he ends up somehow doing the same thing (clubs, classes, parties)
He is supportive and kind. He trusts you and is honest. He isn't jealous or controlling. He gets along with your friends and family. He doesn't try to change you...obviously, this should go both ways.
well when a guy does things for you and you tell him that he doesn't need to and if it is inconveniencing him. he really loves you.
His gestures, kindness, things he does for you. Look in his eyes :-) Treats you differently from all the other girls.
It should be very obvious. If you can't tell yet, I would worry.
they never use profanity when you're around

No comments:

Post a Comment