Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hey girls who LOVE music click here!!!!(and guys who give good girl advice)?

I need a new ring tone!





I had ';Back n Black'; by AC/DC





I need a new one for my new phone!!!!! (Palm Centro BLUE..No more black phone D:)





I don't like rap little country RNR (rock in roll)


I do like old music (as u can tell by my love for Ac/DC)Hey girls who LOVE music click here!!!!(and guys who give good girl advice)?
Blinded by the light


my dad loves this song and if u ask me tomarrow i can play it for you on my ipod!


here is a link thought


by the way they say DUCE!!!Hey girls who LOVE music click here!!!!(and guys who give good girl advice)?
BFMV - Scream Aim Fire





awesome song =]





x
Back in Black is a great ringtone..


How about


Hell's Bells - AC/DC


Bad Moon Rising - CCR


Bang Your Head - Quiet Riot
Don't Fear the Reaper by the BLUE Oyster Cult


;]
I have gypsy eyes by jimi hendrix





just that one guitar solo at the beginning.. its great :]
Guns n' roses- paradise city


AC/DC- She shook me all night long
Well I am a girl who loves music, just not yours.
millstone- brand new

No comments:

Post a Comment