Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need help I'm so confused!!? GIRLS ONLY PLEASE UNLESS GUYS U GOT GOOD ADVICE THAT IS NOT A RUDE COMMENT!!!?

I have a bf who gets jealous over everything this weekend he got mad because I said 3 words to his brother! I don't know what to do I've tried to talk to him about it but he doesn't listen he only gets mad I love him a lot but I'm sick of hearing about how he's disappointed in me! I told him last night that the next time I *disappoint* him that he should just break up with me because I can't take it anymore! I don't know what to do can somebody help me! GIRLS ONLY!!I need help I'm so confused!!? GIRLS ONLY PLEASE UNLESS GUYS U GOT GOOD ADVICE THAT IS NOT A RUDE COMMENT!!!?
Get out of the relationship right now. This is not the type of person to be around. He is jealous now, next he will be controlling who you can see and where you can go, and finally he will start hitting you to get his point across. This type of personality is not one that makes for a good relationshipI need help I'm so confused!!? GIRLS ONLY PLEASE UNLESS GUYS U GOT GOOD ADVICE THAT IS NOT A RUDE COMMENT!!!?
I'd say you need to breakup with him. If he's so disappointed with you then maybe he needs to find a girl who doesn't disappoint him...and you should find a guy who is happy with who you are.
honestly break up with him b/c he seems like a really creepy type that would prolly be one to hit someone

No comments:

Post a Comment