Thursday, July 29, 2010

Irls!..I need your advice! Your honest opinion!!. Girls only!, guys, you are welcomed to give advice!?

m I ugly?;;how do i improve? I know I need to lose weight and I have lost alot of it, from my pics to now!;;;I just need a sixpack.





I mean, guys in my church have girls that love them, think they are hot and whatever..this recent camp i was left out because I was not as cool as them. A bunch of dumbass hypocrites..now, I am obessed with losing weight and gaining muscle so I can compete with them and get girls.





Ive seen and dates too many shallow girls..and its annoying. The girl in the yellow was a stupid backstabbing blonde that was too desperate so she chose the closest guy(Me). I found out the hardway and had to break up! -_-





AM I ugly? HOW DO I IMPROVE? Please..I NEED HELP!!





http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu282鈥?/a>








http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu282鈥?/a>Irls!..I need your advice! Your honest opinion!!. Girls only!, guys, you are welcomed to give advice!?
You are not ugly. Wait until you find a girl that will love you for you. For now, dont sweat it so much. It will happen when it's supposed to happen.Irls!..I need your advice! Your honest opinion!!. Girls only!, guys, you are welcomed to give advice!?
You re not ugly at all! But if you think you need to lose weight, you could try weight watchers, go to www.articlesbase.com/.../how-do-men-lose鈥?the biggest loser people reval some secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment