Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys PLEASE give me some advice... how do I know when a guy really likes me for me and not just sex?

Okay my last relationship was almost 3 years... I hated having sex with him. It was such a chore and he rarely turned me on.


I am with a new guy, he has only been with one other girl. We have really good sex. I have been with a few more people than him so I have had the bad and decent. This is by far the best....


Anyways, this is the first time in my life (I'm 22) that I have felt the need to make a first move or intiate something. He tells me he has never been this H**** in his life and to tell you the truth me either.


I am so attracted to him BUT... I am still so scared because of what happened with my ex. I feel like he used me for sex especially because he would almost force it when I didn't want to.


We have been all over each other for awhile now, what are some signs that he is just in it for the sex or how can I tell if he truly feels a deeper connection for me?Guys PLEASE give me some advice... how do I know when a guy really likes me for me and not just sex?
at that age guys usually like you just for the sex. trust meGuys PLEASE give me some advice... how do I know when a guy really likes me for me and not just sex?
quijee board maybe.
I quote: ';because he would almost force it when I didn't want to.';


what do u think of that sis? u r merely a sex toy to him, otherwise he would appreciate u more.. i say take a time out to examine the relationship %26amp; when u miss each other sitdown %26amp; talk, not having sex...just hang out... %26amp; dont be afraid to bring this thing up to him, really


yes, sex is essential, but so are feelings.
if hes drunk then he is in it for the sex, he has only been with one girl so probably he isnt in it for the sex. he is probably a good guy!
if he asks for sex tell him no and see what he does


if he gets angry then u no hes just using u


if he doesnt mind he *probly* likes u for u


not for sure tho
you will know--- it is human nature!! it what you choose and how long you wait!!and how long he will wait, because he can get it from someone else.
Here is my advice...
I'm a man. In early 20s, ALL males are very interested in sex, both the good ones and the users. He'll be interested in sex a lot, independent of whether he genuinely cares about you or just using you.





The best indicator is what KIND of lover and friend he is.


Does he make sure that you have one or more orgasms for every one that he has? Is he willing to try the same things you want to try? Does he seem genuinely interested in your problems and your feelings? Do you have similar ethics and values and worldviews? Being on the same wavelength value-wise is the surest indicator of a strong long term relationship.





Insisting on sex when you don't feel like it, as your previous bf did, is NOT the mark of a caring friend or lover, and I wonder why you put up with that. Well, it's water under the bridge now.
If you want to know his true intentions, abstain from sex for a while and see how he reacts.
my guess is, that if he hasn't been with that many women he's probably not just in it for the sex.
If you feel hot just thinking about him and you guys have a good connetion in bed don't think about it much and enjoy it.


But if you guys only have sex every time you guys see each other and he doesn't tell you he loves you when making love and calls you and pamper you, he's only using you for sex.


Use protection all the time, be smart, I have a lot of experinces about this, don't let him use you.
Just dont do it for a while. You can find out if he is really into you by how he feels about you without the sex. And you will, hopefully, find that you will feel more for him.
I would say because of how shallow guys are that if you refuse sex and he still sticks around he's probably not in it just for sex.
IM NOT A MAN BUT,


i wood say when he doesnt sound anxious
I am not a guy,but I do know what youre going through.I always get boys,they only want me for sex because I look soooooooooooooo good.Dont worry when the time comes you might be old enough for sex like me.(Not)!Ha!
best advise for you in the world. don't have sex with him and if he stays around then you know.
Tell him about a case of explosive diarrhea you recently had. If that visual does not deter him, there's a good chance he really likes you.
try not having sex for a while and see how he reacts
if he's only been with a couple of girls he's reserved or queer since he's having sex with you i'd say he's reserved and looking for miss right it's probably true love ENJOY
Don't give it up for a week and see how he reacts. If he gets and attitude or flips or even stops coming by, (anything out of the ordinary really) then that should make you wonder. Also if he persists when you've told him no you might want to think about that too. But if he's cool and doesn't mind, CONGRATS. He just might be okay!
i hve been with almost 60 women and i'm 26. if he is down 4 u then he will be willing to take it slow. he'll try make more of an effort wen it cums to communication coz if he really loves u then sex wont be the main thing. if hes eager to get into ur knickers then u need to be carefull. try not to giv him any for the first couple of weeks or month. if he stays then ur safe.
i'm not a
next time hes romantically looking into your eyes, turn away, then turn back really fast, if hes staring at your boobs, then bingo
well go with your heart and dont do something you dont feel is right just be free to do what you want dont do something for him to make him happy do it for you and you will e fine but always remember love is blind and just be safe and if you are sexy and all he want you for is sex than let him go if he loves you in any way he will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment