Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Guys... out their i need advice to get a girl at my school?

Their this hot girl that im trying to impress she laugh at my jokes and shes my friend but my friend likes her too.





What should i do?Guys... out their i need advice to get a girl at my school?
Ask her out for a lunch or dinner.Guys... out their i need advice to get a girl at my school?
it is all up to her and who SHE likes
Ask her if she wants to hang out sometime.
I'm a girl, but I say dive in head first, just ask her out. Don't play games: I would rather have a guy just ask me out instead of waiting for something to happen lol





Good luck!!
well...how much does her like her, and is he really your friend. cuz if he backs out of your friendship if u go out with her, then hes not really ur friend. one day, just casually ask her out, or ask her to dance at the dance and talk to her a little.
you should move on and find someone else
Holla at her.
Don't be too shy.


I cannot stand it when guys are really shy.


Then it is confusing to me, I don't know if he likes me, is making fun of me behind my back, or just wants to be friends.


Flirt with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment