Saturday, July 31, 2010

Crush Advice Please Please Answer(guys onley)!!!!!?

Ok well today at school my friend went up to my crush and ask him if he liked me and he sayed ya shes fine as hell but then he said im gonna hit on her then leave her so that kindof maid me upset but see he was in front of all his friends so i was thinking maybe he was just trying to be cool in front of them but I dont know i was thinking about asking his friend aaron for his # and texting him about it but do you think that my crush will think its weard I ask for his #.Crush Advice Please Please Answer(guys onley)!!!!!?
forget it,its nothing..................Crush Advice Please Please Answer(guys onley)!!!!!?
He won't think it's weird you asked for his number. He'll think it's weird that you're texting him instead of calling him.
I don't know girl. Sounds like the little scrub is one of those wannabe players. Probably ain't gettin none and is on the lookout for anything that will earn him points with his friends. A serious romantic relationship is probably not what he's looking for. He will probably try to use your crush to his advantage if you know what I mean. I don't get you girls. You all want players and you all get played and then whine about it. I mean what did you expect? You all think I'm special and he won't do that to me. Hell, ya'll play yourselves. What you need to do if you want a nice, loving, mutually respectable relationship, (like most women want) you need to find yourself a cute nerd. Find one that you think is hot or cute or whatever, and approach him. He'll probably be falling all over himself just because you talked to him. And you won't have to worry about what he's doing when you're not around. He'll be doing student council or playing D%26amp;D or math or something. Plus you can shape him into whatever you want him to be. And he will worship you. Not use you to impress his moronic friends. But if players are your thing go ahead and start talking to him. But don't say you weren't warned.
Two things to do: firstly, ask crush out on a date, as for coffee, and see if there is any connection. Secondly, learn to write with proper capitalization, punctuation, and avoidance of run-on sentences.
Yo, don't sweat it... I'm not sayin that I think he's a great guy after what he apparently said about you, but I know for a fact that if he thinks your hot, he will be nothing but excited and flattered that you are so interested in him, whether he genuinely likes you or not. (this is the way we guys work)


Because knowing for a fact that a beautiful girl such as yourself is interested, will send his young ego rocketing upward.
dnt open ur legs or shirt but maybe he was trying to be kool or maybe he is a self center jerk
No. Just do what you want.
I'm a girl, but, I have tons of guy friends. I would ask him for his number, but I wouldn't do more than talk to him for now. Just chat and see what he's like with you. You're right, he might just be trying to act cool, but do you really know who he is? Give yourself some time to talk to him and see what he's all about, then decide.
If he said it in front of his friends...that means he has to do it, that's guy rule #27. Go find a nicer guy, that's smart and won't act stupid in front of his friends...
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment