Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys & Girls, I NEED GIFT ADVICE PRONTO!?

So, Valentines Day will also be my boyfriend and I's 1 yr anniversary. So that makes it a pretty big day. I have been trying to figure out what to get him for months.





I bought a picture frame that holds 8 picutres and made it into a sort of collage and put little artifacts on it.





Is that a good idea???? Would you like receiving that gift?





What else should I get him/ what would you suggest???





I wanted to get him something really personal and special.


A watch is NOT an option..he doesn't like watches.





Please help!!Guys %26amp; Girls, I NEED GIFT ADVICE PRONTO!?
I think it's a great gift - it's so personal with a lot of thought gone into it. I would love getting it! Why not try and recreate your first date too? That would be romantic.... Enjoy the day!Guys %26amp; Girls, I NEED GIFT ADVICE PRONTO!?
go to the same place you had a date last year. make it a tradition
The frame thing is not bad, and it is very personal. If he's more sentimental and less materialistic, then it will be great.





For me, a night out with my wife, followed by hot sex is the best way to celibrate V-day. A couple times I've gotten her something sexy to wear, and her wearing it is gift enough.





Keep your gifts less comercial and more personal and I think you'll be better off.





Enjoy!
how about a hot steamy sex?
http://www.giftshoppingzone.com
Guess what? This Valentine's is ALSO my anniversary!!!! 鈾?br>




Anyways, I ran into this website with a lot of great ideas that people sent in. You should check it out! I'm using some of the ideas. : }





http://scripts.lovingyou.com/mdb/search.鈥?/a>











But yeah. Your gift is really cute.


What I'm doing is I put together a memory box for him and put little things in there. I also made him a really nice card with a poem I put a lot of thought into. I also made him a little booklet of poems and pictures. And I'm making him a CD that has a slideshow of almost all of the pictures of us (even the time when we were friends beforehand). : }


.

No comments:

Post a Comment