Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hunger for passion....this one is for girls and guys..10point for best advice!?

i am married,a singer/songwriter......my husband has no interest or passion like i do for music or my music in general,we are two opposites.......it drives me away to chatting online with other musicians and so on about music and life and just a real conversation....it attracts me a man who has interest in me and my music and the type of women i am ,i love to hear i am beautiful,and sexy and i love hearing it all from my fans,but i don`t hear anything from my husband.the only thing i hear is what for supper whats for this and whats for that......i hunger for attention and passion and love and mystery and adventureHunger for passion....this one is for girls and guys..10point for best advice!?
Your getting too anxious about your passions. Stay for the children since you only have several years to go. You won't be sorry. As you say, your still young and con pursue your dream once your children is out of the house. Your husband is just the way he is, yu can't change him.Hunger for passion....this one is for girls and guys..10point for best advice!?
so why are you still married?...and to someone with whom you share no conversation, no common interests and no companionship....?..honey, i'm here to tell you, life is impossibly short and happiness and adventure are so illussive...move on with your life and find someone to share your passion with...hurry, time is tickin' on
We all enjoy being complimented...and having others interested in our passions. Find his passion..and show an interest in it....compliment him...flatter him...and then explain to him this is what you need...just tell him....we men understand straightforward questions. If he does not respond...you may have to just keep doing what you are doing. I would never advise leaving...I am not qualified to give that type of advice. Teach your man your passion
Do what you need to keep a healthy mental environment for yourself %26amp; the kids. Only you will know if staying or leaving is right.
Well why did you marry him? Talk to him about it. Let him know how you feel.
Bottom line is if you still love him maybe you should seek couples counseling.
and you married him because.....?????????????????
I am 40 and my wife is 47 and she acts like your husband. We have two kids and she loves them but doesn't give a crap about me, in fact most days I think she wishes I was dead. So I play the guitar and drink beer in the garage after they go to bed at night.





Here are my videos. You can email me later if you want.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uFw7qlsX鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDzLCwqsg鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfoSSkzH8鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fxWQeDH6鈥?/a>





Just go to joe23742 if you want to see all of them.





Let me know if you want to talk about it. joe-email@earthlink.net






It is not uncommon to be drawn to people with similar interests but there is much more to a happy marriage than that. He doesn't have to be passionate about music but it is important that he be supportive of your passion. I have known many women (me included) who begins to notice other people when the one we are with pays no attention. It is huge for us. You aren't finding it at home so you are getting it somewhere else. But that can't continue. I suspect there is more to your issue with your husband than the simple fact he is not passionate about music.





My advice is to figure out if he were to be supportive, what would that look like to you. Also, if there are other issues, what are they. Then sit him down and tell him what is missing and what is essential to have. Maybe there is a reason he has chosen this approach with you. Hear him out too. Find the middle ground if there is any because without that I predict you will stray.





Good luck.
I think the problem has been presented in too much of a pigeon hole here...it's not just that he doesn't get into your music like you would like to see, it's that he fails to see you as the WOMAN you are and only see's you as a wife. Somehow you need to wake him up to the fact that you are not ';just a wife';. Being a wife/husband can be a very fulfilling role and a marriage can be a very powerful thing but ONLY if each spouse doesn't lose site of the actual person they originally married.





I wish you luck and hope you can work this out together. I hope you both get what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment