Thursday, July 29, 2010

Im so in love with him. what do i do?!?! GUYS I NEED UR ADVICE TOO!!!!?

I like this boy. i like him ever since like 4th grade and i didn't even know his name then. i guess it was love at first sight. but this year I've gotten to know him really well and we're like good good friends but our relationship is different than all his other girl friends. like all they do is have jokes and stuff but me and him are serious sometimes too. i confided in him with a lot of stuff and i know he wont tell anyone but he hasnt told a lot about himself. anyway i really love him and his gf moved away and he broke up with her. i wanna be with him but i guess you could say I'm not exactly in the same social group as him. he has like millions and millions of friends. i told him i wasn't gunna join some group cauz i wouldn't fit in with the popular ppl and he said he wasn't gunna join unless i did. hes only like that sometimes though. when i told him i liked someone tht was popular and should i tell him and he said go for it but i still havent. :[ i'm in love. idk what to doIm so in love with him. what do i do?!?! GUYS I NEED UR ADVICE TOO!!!!?
I have a lot of experience (except with girls not boys.) I'm a boy and yes tell him. Since it is not a random person you do not know he will be comfortable. I say go for it. tell him. you just got to go for it sometimes and not hesitate. You MUST tell him. JUST GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1000% garintied to work.


glad I helped bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment