Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice needed, ideally a guys prospective.......?

I've a good working relationship with a colleague, he tends to tease me eg makes wife references to me, and be playful with me ie hugs, strokes my arms, tickles me, plays with my hair. A while ago he said that I was too little for him to date, I felt hurt and tried to keep a distance and stay professional/friends. Recently he told me there was a chance that the employers would try and replace me with another employee, my colleague said he didn't want to have someone who didn't fit into the team, and said if it came to it, he'd resign. A few weeks ago he said I never make him a drink and so I did, but I said he never bought me anything. He agreed to buy me a cake so I could share it with my colleagues and this week he did. I wrote an e-mail thanking him and saying that he obviuosly secretly cares. He wrote back saying of 'course I care, about everyone, but you, well I just like teasing you, in the nicest possible way'. Do you think there's a chance he could ever be like me more?Advice needed, ideally a guys prospective.......?
sounds like a game...come on guys do that and girls do that...he has some interest in you, otherwise he wouldn't be playing like that, just i don't think it would an interest to have you as his gf....be carefull with him! i would suggest to play back, just smile, tease him back, and act like you don't care! see what happens you might even get him if you play your cards right...;) good luck ;)Advice needed, ideally a guys prospective.......?
My view is he's just messing you around








Office relationships are just a no no in my book





Don't get involved





I doubt he has any intention of becoming involved with you, unless he feels he can get something for free





Sorry sweetheart





But if you put it on a plate for him, the greedy soab will take it
DocP,





You asked this same question yesterday.... are you looking for a specific answer?





P.S. if you really want an answer, IM me and we can chat about if you'd like. I try not to be this forward, but...
ummmmm well the way he says he likes teasing you umm i think theres no chance in hell and hes just flirting with you for a laugh and nothing more.
Possibly ....don't be over keen....just in case
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment