Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice please about dating guys...?

Hi I'm 21 and I just recently started feeling attracted to certain guys. Because I'm kinda new to the whole scene I was wondering where the best place outside like gay bars because there's like none where I live, would to meet people to explore my feelings.





I suppose you could say that I'm bi sexual but till now I've kept telling myself that I'm straight, even though I come over as being ';more gay that straight';.





Cheers for your comments peeps!Advice please about dating guys...?
Well the problem is similar to that faced by straight guys, the only difference is that we have only approximately 10% of the population from which we can 'pick' a possible partner.





How you meet guys will depend a lot on the attitudes of society in your area towards gays. If you live in a tolerant society, you can simply use the same tools and techniques which straights use: Join organisations and groups where you feel at home. This will then ensure that you meet a guy who likes the type of things you like.





What is ALWAYS a good standby is introductions, and then do not disregard the internet for those initial one or two contacts.





Hope this helps, if you find anyone good, send him here.Advice please about dating guys...?
Maybe participate in after school sports, guys change before and after class.





Also, guys usually take off their shirt when doing gymnastics, because it is easier to do it that way. I went to one a few years back, and I remember that the teacher told us to take shirt off because when you do cart wheels, the shirt can cover your eyes, plus it lowers your performance. The leotards that had to be worn during competitions are very tight and annoying. So it is required to take if off when you are not performing, because the teacher says that you get better performance from doing so.





So I recommend do boys gymnastics.
No. Don't even go there


It's a perverted thing to do and everyone will hate you for it.


Get yourself a nice girl friend and be normal
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment