Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice on kissing a guy (answers from guys and girls taken)?

Being short (not munchkin short but shorter than most), when I kiss a guy should I stand on my toes or let him reach down? I mean, if he's anywhere from 2-6 inches taller than me, what should I do? And I don't want advice on HOW TO KISS, everyone says it comes naturally, but what's a good place to put my hands (being a girl) on the guy when I kiss him for the first time? And obviously I don't want to open my mouth too far open...So how far open should it be for tongue or no tongue?





Thanks so much guys!!!Advice on kissing a guy (answers from guys and girls taken)?
height thing - you go slightly to him and let him come slightly to youAdvice on kissing a guy (answers from guys and girls taken)?
love is in the air!!!





lol





Well... you can stand on you toes or let him bend down. Do a bit of both.





Two places you can put them is 1) under his arms and onto his shoulders 2) where you feel comfortable.





if it is your fisrt time kissing dont try tongue till your ok with the whole kissing thing...





Mainly it comes naturally to you. :-P
Haha...not munchkin short...that's funny...Okay...I'm 5'4'; tall and my guy is 6'2';...so there is, obviously, a big difference in our height. Most of the time, he bends down to kiss me...sometimes he bends down AND I stand on my toes...it just depends on the moment you know? As far as 'hand placement' for a first kiss....hmmm...I, personally, think it's nice to be holding both hands...fingers interlocking...holding them down near your legs...just like you would if you were walking and holding hands, except you're facing each other and holding both hands...or just around his waist...it's kind of natural for a taller guy to put his arms around your neck or kinda rest them on your shoulders when he kisses you...if he puts his hands around your waist, then I would put mine around his neck or kind of resting on his shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment